Saturday, November 8, 2008

It is all just for me!





Few resisted and stayed green to carry the warmness I relished during summer;

Few other turned red to show the confidence I have towards this life;

Some converted to orange and are encouraging me to acquire new things;

Several other yellowed to spring more joy and happiness within me;

Most changed to brown to bring the stability I need;

Many shed to pave a leafy way as I walk;

Many more dropped and are ready to bloom again to give my eyes a fresh new look;

The entire scene is changing and it is all just for me!


3 comments:

  1. It is so beautiful... I especially like the last sentence "The entire scene is changing and it is all just for me!"

    Surely, it refreshes my perspective...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raising your spirit on a fall shows your optimism.. well written & keep writing more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very beautiful.

    Seiously you should write often.

    ReplyDelete